Sunday, September 29, 2013

Welcome to Chronic Sans


If you've made it here the you probably follow me somewhere else on the internet and have found me through that, if not, it's ok, here's some stuff to know about me:
  • My name is Hatti Rex
  • I live in East London
  • I've just finished a degree in BA Illustration 
  • But I did Contemporary Media Practice in the first year
  • I have a cat called Maisy but she lives in Derby
  • I won a Blue Peter badge when I was younger for drawing a dog
  • Sometimes people take pictures of me for things
  • Because of that my face has featured in exhibitions in London and LA, and in Rookie mag
  • My artwork has been in exhibitions too
  • I interned at a screenprinters called 3rd Rail where part of my job was to blog and I miss it so I created this blog
  • Now I do the same type of thing at Vice
  • My favourite colour is green
  • My favourite food is mushroom pizza
  • I have an obsession with ghosts
  • Ian McKellen once told me politely to move and I didn't say "you shall not pass"
There's probably a billion more things but I don't want to write an endless list that nobody will read. Feel free to follow this blog and comment, if you have any queries/complaints/want to hire me for something/chat/whatever, be sure to email hattirex@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment