Monday, February 10, 2014

I Put A Spell On You

 
I've always been the sort of person to buy clothes to customise but then never gets around to it. Not this time. I transformed a crappy pink floral dress I bought for £1 into something I would actually wear and all I had to do was summon the Dylon Demon. 


A photo what the dress looked like before - photobombed by Rexy.
The innards of the fabric cauldron.
Dying the dress what fairly easy - I just followed the instructions on the packet and hoped for the best. I had to dye the dress twice though because the first time I clumsily made a noticeable black patch, oops. 

My favourite part of the dying process was washing out the dye afterwards - such cool splash patterns!

Moody witch looks 2k14 
Luring you into an alley in order to rob your wallet.
Hiding from the fashion police.
All photos taken by the lovely Opaline Queen. Makeup, styling and modelling by meeee! 

Shouts to Ivory Jar for lending me the amazing harness.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow that dress looks cool, may have to try something like this myself <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete