Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Secret 7"

That  badger one in the middle is nice.
If you're a fan of pretty pictures and good music then I don't know why you haven't visited the Secret 7" exhibition. A whole bunch of artists have designed their own record sleeve and they were all on display last weekend at Mother in Shoreditch. They will all be on sale for £45 each on Record Store Day this coming Saturday.

I'm usually the sort of person who goes round a gallery saying annoying things to my friend like "that one looks like you if you were part cheesewheel" or "my dog could draw that and I don't have a dog" but I enjoyed myself so much that I barely said anything, a rare occasion indeed. Although I was jumping up and down in front of a holographic picture of a mouth for a very long time before I noticed people were giving me funny looks. 

Anyway, here are some of my favourites from the show.

Big eye pillar man with two tentacles. 
Pretty sure Hattie Stewart did this one.
Totally radical pyramid dude, like woah.
A portal to another dimension, probably.
Me and my friends on a Saturday night.
The Queen on acid.
Pretty pyramid
Computer virus trampoline.
Rex from Toy Story + a blow up sex doll head = my new favourite thing.
Holidays in space.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment