Thursday, April 10, 2014

The White Pepper


Just letting you guys know that the reason I haven't been posting as frequently these past couple of weeks is because I'm currently two weeks into my a month long probation period at THE WHITEPEPPER. 


It's pretty fun - my day to day tasks include running the socials, styling sets in Polyvore and creating gifs and promotional graphics. I also get to write weekly blog posts on the hip-happening (lol) places to go at the weekend. 


They recently just launched the new Summer collection which I helped source some props for. All the photos including in this post contains something from my bedroom - including Zebedee the bunny I've been looking after. She was surprisingly well behaved on set and I wish she could come into work with me every day. The shoot was obviously heavily influenced by Alice in Wonderland.


Keep an eye out on the socials (the username is usually thewhitepepper) as they'll be announcing a sample sale within the next week or so - it will be a great chance to grab a cute bargain. 



No comments:

Post a Comment