Wednesday, September 10, 2014

LondonEdge Blogger Meet-Up

Eyeballin' 
Whilst many were shaking off their hangovers last Sunday, bloggers from all over the country - and some from even further afield - made their way to Angel to begin their LondonEdge adventure. As someone who used to nearly solely shop from Grindstore as a young teen, I set off feeling overly excited at the thought of soon being surrounded by cool alternative garms, a feeling which only intensified as the day progressed. 

It was pretty great meeting and spending the day with so many friendly and like-minded individuals and I'm super excited for some inevitable future collaborations with both bloggers and brands. Also a massive thank you to my friend Isabella for inviting me and taking the occasional silly photo of me frantically trying on clothes and befriending mannequins. Here are some pictures I managed to get in between running around like a kid in a sweet shop - I seemed to mostly be drawn to fluffy coats, eyeballs and unicorns*.

Cyberdog and Iron Fist just know
Indestructible shopping bags, matching Winter coats, Killstar model hangs and my new mannequin mate.
On point colour co-ordination from Susan Dollparts
(Some of) the Gang
Meth performing at the afterparty @ Proud Camden

*My Little Ponies aren't unicorns but whatevs 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a lot of fun!! Man, I wish I was living in London, too... There's so many cool things to do and go to. I also love your dress / leather jacket combo.
    xx Lenu

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHAA I need this jacket it was made for me buuuh! xx Susan

    ReplyDelete