Saturday, August 30, 2014

Little Monster


AAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!! I honestly can't believe I've managed to keep my identity as a real life monster a secret for this long - so here it is, here's some outtakes of the evidence. This was genuinely probably the most fun shoot I've worked on so far! :)

Styling by Rie Williams
Photography by Lou Rogers


Photographic evidence that monsters exist and can transform into real life human girls.
That jacket is actually my real face, the head on top is a decoy.
That green fluffy horned hat is a beautiful specimen and should be framed or put on a pedastal somewhere.
Sweet, coy and derp!
An alien passport perhaps?
Additionally to this I'm also working alongside Polyester Zine as a regular illustrator (check out the drawings I created for the 'Fuck Up the Fun' article). I'll also be exhibiting some previously unseen work at their launch party at Doomed Gallery on the 9th September - don't forget to RSVP the event here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment