Thursday, November 21, 2013

Meadham Kirchhoff x Topshop


Today the new Meadham Kirchhoff collection for Topshop was released! The collection is based on an imaginary four piece girl band, The Cherrys, who each have their own signature style. Obviously each item is cutesy and kitsch, because Meadham Kirchhoff, and a lot of the stuff draws inspiration from the 1970's. It's as though the designers watched The Runaways and then were left to their own devices.

Of course the item I wanted most (the red heart pinafore on the left) was sold out by the time I checked the website this morning, not that I could afford it anyway, but I decided to mock up what I'd like most from the collection and how I'd style them if every item of clothing I'd ever wanted was suddenly at my fingertips.

Left: 
Right:


No comments:

Post a Comment