Thursday, March 6, 2014

Best of AW14 Fashion Month

Fashion month is finally over so it's time to quit sobbing into my bank account and do something productive with my life. Before doing that though I wanna show you six favourite looks from each city. Originally it was going to be just five from each but I couldn't squeeze everything in - there were too many wonderful outfits! 

New York

Marc by Marc Jacobs, Calla, Karen Walker, Vfiles, Tanya Taylor, Clover Canyon
New York fashion week somehow seems like it was thirty thousand years ago and also just yesterday at the same time. The highlight was seeing rapper babe Angel Haze strut her stuff at the DKNY show. 

London

Holly Fulton, Matthew Williamson, Marios Schwab, Ashish, Meadham Kirchhoff, Louise Alsop
Ashish delivered my favourite show this year as the models looked like pixie princesses on a casual day at home in the cloud palace. I need to start saving my pennies up as the light-up Buffalo platforms they were wearing will be available in Topshop sometime soon.

Milan

Moschino, No. 21, Fausto Puglisi, Gucci, Emporio Armani, Dsquared
The McDonalds inspired Moschino looks this year were incredible - I'd love to get my hands on one of the happy meal handbags but I'd have to look into selling a kidney in order to do so. Next time you're in Maccy D's scour the bins for a discarded box and attach it to some string for a #DIY #highfashion #accessory

Paris

Miu Miu, Maxime Simoëns, Christian Dior, Valentino, Alexander McQueen, Olympia Le-Tan
Paris fashion week was definitely the most difficult to filter down to just six looks - there were too many amazing colours, textures and silhouettes. I'm feeling a bit sad now that it's all over but the SS15 shows later on in the year will be spectacular.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post, there were so many amazing shows this season! Although I disagree about moschino, I hate what Jeremy Scott did... Great post though, followed your blog :)
    Tiana x
    Www.the-Romanticiser.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with Alexander McQueen's collection! *u*
    Nice blog, dear! ^-^

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete