Saturday, March 29, 2014

Lazy Oaf x Miista Sample Sale

Happy Shoppers
It appears that I've summoned the sunshine by pre-emptively buying this Summery pineapple print dress yesterday at the Lazy Oaf & Miista shoes sample sale. My pals and I braved the chill and after being lied to a couple of times by Google Maps, we eventually made it to Dalston Pier. 

Puss in Boobs
The dress is slightly too tight but that's probably due to my post-Winter pudge but I was pining over this particular print for nearly a year now so I thought I'd better be safe than sorry, I can always layer it with dungarees or a skater skirt for a couple of months. The shoes are a tiny bit scuffed but after covering the marks on the heel with nail varnish they look brand new and I'm planning on wearing them out tonight. Luckily I managed to leave the sale with my bank account still intact as altogether they only came to £20! 

No comments:

Post a Comment