Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Favourites

Hey - I know it's technically the first of March but I felt like I couldn't publish this whilst it was still February just in case something amazing popped up at the last minute. 

Penelope Gazin's Illustrations

See more here.
Penelope became one of my favourite illustrators pretty much the second I saw her grungey and humourous style. She's previously made work for VICE and FOXADHD.

Holly Falconer's 'FANGIRLS' for Diva Magazine

If you follow me on Twitter - you would've seen me retweet this photo series a couple of times. I love how you just know who the models are supposed to be portraying from a quick glance.


 MEAT Clothing's AW14 Video


Everything MEAT does is on point - including this new video for their AW14 range. They make me wish that all my clothes were made of latex.

Charlotte Rutherford for mysuperheromag.com

See the rest here.
Originally I was going to post Charlotte's music headshot series but then I saw this series and my eyeballs nearly fell out my head. This was my favourite shot of the lot as she's bringing out the space outlaw vibes.

Eleanor Hardwick's 'Hothouse Flower' for Rookie

See the rest here 
I went beserk when I saw Yasmine tagged in these photos on Facebook - she looks absolutely amazing and I wouldn't be surprised if she was secretly a moth all along. Eleanor Hardwick's photos are perfect and I know from experience that she's a great photographer to work with.

First Dates with Hatti Rex and Paul Kindersley


Ironically this was actually the first time I had ever met Paul in person so it literally was our first date, so to speak. I know it's a bit cheeky to put something I've made in my favourites list but I really do love it. Click through to watch part two.

No comments:

Post a Comment