Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Walkies









This dog is a bit strange looking
Everyone meet my new roommate -  Zebedee. She's fluffy, pastel coloured and this morning she woke me up by jumping into bed next to me and sniffing my face. I'm looking after her for a friend who is currently working in China for a month. The weather was pretty mild the other day so I took her out for a walk wearing my finest 101 Dalmatian dungarees. 

Shouts to Helena Vieira for taking photos. 

Cruella vibes
On a slightly similar note, I spotted (hurr hurr) this reversible* pastel blue and dalmatian print two piece outfit from Isolated Heroes' Spring collection and it's as though Cruella DeVille and a human embodiment of Tumblr have procreated in the form of clothes. I have never been more in love with an outfit in my life. 

*edit: It's not reversible! They just come in two different styles. This is making it all the more difficult to choose one haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment